In partnership with our friends at dmarcian, we’ve developed this comprehensive guide to email authentication and the integral role it plays in protecting your brand. This guide covers some of the security threats you may not realize you’re facing, by sourcing multiple vendors for various parts of your email offering, and how you can mitigate those risks by consolidating the vendors you use.
In this guide, you’ll learn:
- The multiple areas where your organization’s email programs might be vulnerable
- The concept of Shadow IT and ways to combat this growing problem
- The basics of email authentication and a deeper dive into DMARC
- Specifics on how to implement your own email authentication standards
- Tools and vendors you can rely on to help establish DMARC policies and standards
- Much, much more
In an age where your product offering is only as good as its supporting tech stack, it can be easy to get carried away with vendors serving all parts of your organization and quickly lose visibility and control over what’s really going on. Having a holistic view of all areas of your organization that could be exposed to risks and implementing email authentication best practices to protect those channels will go a long way in preserving your brand’s integrity.
If you’re interested in reading more about DMARC, email authentication and how SparkPost and dmarcian can help, download this guide now and get started.