One of the most important—and most misunderstood—requirements for sending email at volume is determining when to use a dedicated IP address and when a shared address is appropriate.
In “Shared vs. Dedicated IP Addresses for Email” you’ll learn:
- The key differences between dedicated and shared IP environments
- What characteristics to look for in a shared solution and dedicated solution
- The benefits each solution provides for your business
- What to do when IPs go bad
- What it means to rotate IPs
At SparkPost, we offer both approaches, to best meet a range of business and technical requirements. Choosing the right one can make all the difference in your business. Download our guide today to help make the decision that’s right for your business!