- Deliverability Guide
- Case Studies
- Email Explained
- White Papers & Guides
- Webinars & Videos
- SparkPost vs SendGrid
- Contact Us
- Help & Docs
Shared vs. Dedicated IP Addresses for Email
A Practical Guide for Email Senders
One of the most important—and most misunderstood—requirements for sending email at volume is determining when to use a dedicated IP address and when a shared address is appropriate.
In “Shared vs. Dedicated IP Addresses for Email” you’ll learn:
- The key differences between dedicated and shared IP environments
- What characteristics to look for in a shared solution and dedicated solution
- The benefits each solution provides for your business
- What to do when IPs go bad
- What it means to rotate IPs
At SparkPost, we offer both approaches, to best meet a range of business and technical requirements. Choosing the right one can make all the difference in your business. Download our guide today to help make the decision that’s right for your business!
Start sending email in minutes!
The world’s most powerful email delivery solution is now yours in a developer-friendly, quick to set up cloud service. Open a SparkPost account today and get started for free.SparkPost © 2017 All Rights Reserved
Send this to a friend