- Developer Hub
- SparkPost API
- Free Tools for Email Teams and Developers
- Slack Channel
- User Guides & Migrations
- Submit a Ticket
- SparkPost Academy
- Email Deliverability Resources
- Email Explained
- White Papers & Guides
- Webinars & Videos
- SparkPost vs. SendGrid
- Customers Stories
- Contact Us
The Value of Cloud Email Delivery for Service Providers
Relevancy Group Research Shows Clear Bottom-Line Benefit for ESPs
Hosting email infrastructure and delivery offers email service providers (ESPs) little strategic advantage. Instead, operating end-to-end email delivery remains a resource-intensive function, with demanding human and infrastructural costs.
In “The Value of Cloud Email Delivery for Service Providers”, based on real-world data, the independent experts at the Relevancy Group explain why:
- On-premises infrastructure costs ESPs 25% more than cloud email delivery.
- In absolute terms, cloud email delivery will save an ESP $100,000 annually for every 1 billion messages sent.
- ESPs and their customers together realize $3 million in upside annually for every billion messages moved to the cloud.
- ESPs that rely on cloud email delivery have higher deliverability rates than those utilizing on-premises solutions.
- Customer satisfaction with ESPs who employ cloud-based email delivery is higher.
Download a complementary copy of this fact-based report from the Relevancy Group today.
Start investing in growth, not infrastructure.
It’s time to offload email delivery to the cloud. Contact us today to learn how SparkPost for Service Providers helps you do more.SparkPost © 2018 All Rights Reserved
Send this to a friend