- API & Integration
- SparkPost vs SendGrid
- Learn More
- Volume Pricing
Choose your sending volume and get up and running in minutes.
- Add-on Plans
Combine with any volume tier for a custom tailored plan.
- Get Started for Free
From start-up to enterprise, we deliver customer success.
Expand your service with add-on, solution and integration partners.
- User Community Slack Channel
- Help & Docs
- Deliverability Guide
- Case Studies
- Email Explained
- White Papers & Guides
- Webinars & Videos
What CASL Means for Email Marketers
Check your calendars. Mailing under the Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL) is already rounding year 1. Is it still pending on your to-do list? Are you 100% sure you even know what CASL means to your email program?
Make sure you’ve taken CASL as seriously as you should. Find out first-hand from a CASL Senior Enforcement Officer how senders like you are faring—and what to do today to prepare for the future.
In this webinar you’ll hear:
- Actual examples and consequences for recent CASL violations
- What CASL looks like compared to other anti-spam laws in place
- How to get ready for CASL, round two.
- How to keep in trend with compliance—even pre-rollout!
- Dana-Lynn Wood, Senior Enforcement Officer, CRTC
- Kelly-Anne Smith, Legal Counsel, CRTC
- Autumn Tyr-Salvia, Director of Email Standards and Best Practices, SparkPost & Message Systems
Also, download the companion piece “Top 10 CASL Myths: Sending Email to Canada Legally”SparkPost © 2017 All Rights Reserved
Send this to a friend