Simple segmentation is dead—savvy customers expect an individualized customer experience at every digital touch point to stay happy and engaged. Missing the mark on this experience means turning away your most important customers: the ones who will recommend, choose and pay more for your brand at every purchase.
Getting individualized marketing right hinges on Personalization 2.0. Join guest speaker, Brendan Witcher of Forrester Research, as he give you all the tools you need to meet the real-time needs of your customers while hitting your business goals out of the park.
Join us as Brendan shares his insights into:
- Why individualization is the new standard in the age of the customer
- How to deliver digital messages your customers actually want
- The increasing importance of email as a real-time channel
- What processes and technology you need to enable Personalization 2.0
- Brendan Witcher, Principal Analyst Serving E-Business & Channel Strategy Professionals, Forrester Research
- Jose Santa Ana, Director of Product Marketing, SparkPost