If 2017 wasn’t officially the ‘year of the user,’ then 2018 certainly will be. Product managers, app developers, and marketers are allocating exponentially greater resources today towards ensuring positive user experiences than ever before.
Data from The Relevancy Group’s Executive Survey from the second half of 2017 indicates that email delivery is one of the top challenges businesses face when attempting to serve customers online. Those who fail to appropriately manage the deliverability of emails generated through apps, risk alienating users and driving customer churn.
In this research, conducted by The Relevancy Group and sponsored by SparkPost, we explore key issues for driving email delivery.
Watch this webinar to learn:
• The current state of email delivery featuring fresh data from TRG
• How Product Managers and App Developers are using email to maximum benefit
• Key strategies and tactics to mitigate and manage potential email delivery issues
• David Daniels, CEO & Founder – The Relevancy Group
• Nicholas Einstein, VP of Research – The Relevancy Group
• Tonya Gordon, Sr. Deliverability and Compliance Lead – SparkPost