- Developer Hub
- Email Tools
- Slack Channel
- User Guides & Migrations
- Submit a Ticket
- Deliverability Guide
- Email Explained
- White Papers & Guides
- Webinars & Videos
- SparkPost vs. SendGrid
- Contact Us
Bulletproof Your Email Security
What You Need to Know about Defending against Today’s Email Threats
The Email Security Threat Is Real
Email is the top vector for attacks by bad actors around the world. Phishing and spoofing are real threats to your company’s information security and brand reputation. But there are concrete steps you can take to improve your email security.
Join SparkPost’s CISO, Steven Murray, and ValiMail’s CEO, Alexander Garcia-Tobar, to learn how to safeguard your email in 2017.
- Learn about the prevalent security threats we’re seeing now
- Hear real world examples of the repercussions of spoofed email
- See why impersonation attacks are slipping through conventional methods
- Understand the importance of email authentication
- Walk away with ways to protect your company and reputation
- Steven Murray, Chief Information Security Officer, SparkPost
- Alexander Garcia-Tobar, CEO and Co-Founder, ValiMail
Don’t miss this critical information that will help you defend your company and brand against today’s email security threats. Watch the webinar now!
Start sending email in minutes!
The world’s most powerful email delivery solution is now yours in a developer-friendly, quick to set up cloud service. Open a SparkPost account today and get started for free.SparkPost © 2017 All Rights Reserved
Send this to a friend