Red Pill Email knows email marketing inside and out. Email pros looking for guidance choosing the right email vendor rely upon their extensive knowledge of the industry and straight-shooting advice to make the best decisions for the business.
Red Pill Email recently reviewed SparkPost as a supplement to its annual benchmark “Email Vendor & Functions Guide.” Here’s what they said:
“SparkPost is one of those applications that are designed to make all of our lives easier. To the technologist, they’ve provided all the tools needed to successfully implement their solution and deliver real-time data. To the marketer, they’ve created a product that removes impediments to the inbox. SparkPost is truly an exceptional offering.”
Read the review for advice from Red Pill Email about:
- What it takes for continuous improvements to email deliverability
- Marketing capabilities like dynamic content, campaign management, and segmentation tools, and A/B testing
- Real-time analytics and 40 unique data points
- Why a rich API and support make developers more productive
- How service-level agreements (SLA) and guaranteed burst rates help ensure scalability and reliability
If you’re an email marketer, you need to read this guide. Download Red Pill Email’s review of SparkPost today!