- Developer Hub
- SparkPost API
- Free Tools for Email Teams and Developers
- Slack Channel
- User Guides
- Submit a Ticket
- SparkPost Academy
- Email Deliverability Resources
- Email Explained
- White Papers & Guides
- Webinars & Videos
- SparkPost vs. SendGrid
- Customer Stories and Case Studies
- Contact Us
The Hybrid Cloud Advantage
How to Leverage SparkPost’s Cloud to Extend On-Prem Infrastructure
Building, optimizing, and maintaining an in-house email platform and sending infrastructure can be costly—and difficult to scale. Fortunately, leveraging SparkPost to extend your on-premises infrastructure alleviates the need for capital expenditures and technical personnel to manage and grow your company’s email systems.
SparkPost’s API-driven platform is easily integrated with existing systems and delivers lightning-fast performance, the industry’s only guaranteed burst rate, and best-in-class deliverability. Let our cloud support your disaster recovery plan to replace secondary systems on hot-standby. Or, rely on SparkPost to prioritize delivery of high-value or time-sensitive email. Whatever the need, our API-driven infrastructure can be integrated to an existing email platform as a high-performing, cost-effective alternative to growing your server farm.
- Diversify Mail Streams. Prioritize critical mail streams by separating them to a dedicated system. Prevent roadblocks and deliver time-sensitive mail through SparkPost.
- Maximize Deliverability. According to Return Path, 1 in 5 emails go missing. Rely on the platform that sends 25% of the world’s legitimate email with 97.8% inbox deliverability.
- Ensure Disaster Recovery. SparkPost’s distributed architecture can be accessed via API or SMTP. In the event of a disaster, it can serve as a hot standby or failover to ensure business continuity.
Get started and start sending
Try SparkPost and see how easy it is to deliver your app’s email on time and to the inbox.SparkPost © 2018 All Rights Reserved
Send this to a friend