- Developer Hub
- SparkPost API
- Free Tools for Email Teams and Developers
- Slack Channel
- User Guides
- Submit a Ticket
- SparkPost Academy
- Email Deliverability Resources
- Email Explained
- White Papers & Guides
- Webinars & Videos
- SparkPost vs. SendGrid
- Customer Stories and Case Studies
- Contact Us
Protecting Customer Information in Financial Services
Walking the Walk with Good Security and Business Controls
When a major consumer financial services provider embarked on an ambitious messaging program, the quickly realized that SparkPost’s email infrastructure was the clear choice. But as a business entrusted with consumers’ most sensitive financial data, the bank needed to ensure that their technology provider did not make compromises that might jeopardize the business’ well-earned trust.
This financial services firm needed to have confidence that:
- Their service provider’s technology platform incorporated all practical security features and was hardened to external threats.
- The application architecture enforced stringent policies and procedures to protect customer information, and
- The partner followed industry best practices for operational control of its processes and systems.
With these iron-clad imperatives defined, the bank met with SparkPost’s engineering, operations, professional services, product management, and executive teams to carefully examine SparkPost’s technology implementation and business operations.
When this financial services provider examined SparkPost’s security practices, it confirmed what we already knew: SparkPost demonstrates a mature security culture with the utmost commitment to good security and business controls. The bank’s audit gave the company confidence that SparkPost’s industry-leading email delivery expertise is backed by a sound and secure technical and business operation that underlies every aspect of our technical architecture design, our treatment of customer data, and our operational practices.
Get started and start sending
Try SparkPost and see how easy it is to deliver your app’s email on time and to the inbox.SparkPost © 2018 All Rights Reserved
Send this to a friend