- Developer Hub
- SparkPost API
- Free Tools for Email Teams and Developers
- Slack Channel
- User Guides & Migrations
- Submit a Ticket
- SparkPost Academy
- Email Deliverability Resources
- Email Explained
- White Papers & Guides
- Webinars & Videos
- SparkPost vs. SendGrid
- Customers Stories
- Contact Us
SparkPost Opens Contest for a Free Trip to the 2015 Topcoder Open
Available to More Than 850,000 Designers, Developers, and Data Scientists
SparkPost, the world’s most advanced email delivery service, announced it will give away an all expenses-paid trip to the 2015 Topcoder Open (TCO15) programming and design competition. The contest is open to all members of topcoder, Appirio’s enterprise crowdsourcing community of more than 850,000 designers, developers, and data scientists.
SparkPost is a sponsor of TCO15, a series of international competitions where the world’s best programmers and designers showcase their skills and compete for the top spot at the Topcoder Open (TCO) November 8-10, 2015 in Indianapolis. The community’s global reach makes TCO one of the most elite events in the programming and design ecosystem.
“The Topcoder Open (TCO) is our annual online and onsite tournament to celebrate and reward our community. It is the time for our members to get recognized for their achievements, show off their skills, network with peers, and collaborate with one another,” said Maryam Norouzi, vice president of Appirio’s crowdsourcing community. “We’re excited that SparkPost is giving away a free trip to one of our members and look forward to meeting the lucky winner.”
To enter, a topcoder member simply needs to agree to the SparkPost Topcoder Free Trip Giveaway Rules, then sign-up for a free SparkPost email account and use it to send an email directly to SparkPost with the information and in the format below.
“The simplicity of the entry process reflects just how quick and easy it is to create a new SparkPost account, start sending emails, and review the detailed analytics the system provides,” said Aydrian Howard, developer evangelist at SparkPost. “We provide comprehensive email APIs and pre-built SDK libraries that enable developers to integrate email with their web or mobile apps, regardless of language choice. We care about the topcoder community and are proud to sponsor TCO15 and send one of our users to the finals!”
- What: SparkPost, the world’s most advanced email delivery service, is giving away a free trip to the 2015 Topcoder Open (TCO15), one of the world’s most elite events in the programming and design ecosystem.
- Who Can Enter: All members of topcoder, Appirio’s global enterprise crowdsourcing community.
- How to Enter: Topcoder members only have to sign-up for a free SparkPost account and send an email (from that account) to: [email protected]. The subject line should read “SparkPost TCO15 free trip,” and include a member’s topcoder handle, full name, email address and telephone number. For more information and to enter, please visit: http://tco15.topcoder.com/overview/sponsors/sparkpost/
- Deadline: October 9, 2015
- Where: The TCO15 main event will take place at the Omni Severin Hotel in Indianapolis from November 8-10, 2015. For more information, please visit: http://tco15.topcoder.com/regional-events/#sthash.6zr935jk.dpuf
SparkPost is the world’s #1 email infrastructure provider. Customers including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Groupon, Marketo, Zillow, Pinterest and Comcast send over 3 trillion messages a year, more than 25 percent of the world’s legitimate email. These companies chose us to provide the deliverability, speed and insight they need to drive customer engagement for their business. Follow us on Twitter @SparkPost or go to sparkpost.com.
Press Contact:SparkPost © 2018 All Rights Reserved
Send this to a friend