Email newsletters have made a massive comeback, especially in these strange Covid-times we find ourselves doing business in. Yet many brands struggle to differentiate. Their companies dismiss them as old-school. Un-sexy. And what they publish is a little… dull.So the question is: Do your customers clear their schedules to read your newsletter?
Ann will share with you her best tips, ideas, and examples to help you create and write an email newsletter that gets real results in 2020.
- How we make email newsletters work more effectively for our company, brands, ourselves?
- The best, data-backed approach to newsletter storytelling
- An inside look at companies doing it right
- How the smartest brands have shifted their approach during the pandemic
- …. And (BONUS!): Tips and ideas to inspire your best work
Ann Handley, Chief Content Officer, MarketingProfs