ec_generate_rfc3464_delivery_status2 — renders an RFC3464 report block into the provided string
void **ec_generate_rfc3464_delivery_status2** ( | mess, | |
| | custom_fields, | |
| | action, | |
| | attempt, | |
| | tbl, | |
| | output
); | |
ec_message * <var class="pdparam">mess</var>;
ECDict <var class="pdparam">custom_fields</var>;
dsn_actype <var class="pdparam">action</var>;
struct timeval * <var class="pdparam">attempt</var>;
ECDict <var class="pdparam">tbl</var>;
char ** <var class="pdparam">output</var>;
This reference page was automatically generated from functions found in the header files in the development branch. The function described here may not exist in generally available versions of Momentum, and may change in behavior when it is generally available. Consult your vendor for definitive advice on the use of this function.
renders an RFC3464 report block into the provided string.
- Email message from which the headers are generated.
- dictionary containing custom headers.
- type of action for the MDN which the headers are generated for.
- attempt date/time.
- A ECDict to store the generated headers as key/value pairs. Caller provided.
- output string to receive headers.