No One Delivers Better than SparkPost
Email deliverability matters. That’s why reliable delivery is fundamental to how we built the SparkPost service. Better inbox delivery leads to better engagement and revenue for your business. SparkPost helps you focus on your business and makes it easy without the technical and staffing burden of managing your own email deliverability efforts.
Be confident in our proven inbox delivery
No one knows email better than SparkPost. We’re built on years of experience developing the world’s highest-performing email technology. It’s no accident that SparkPost has earned the industry’s proven best inbox placement.
- Deep deliverability expertise built on the platform that sends 25% of the world’s non-spam email.
- 98% inbox delivery for many customers proven by third-party data, better than any other cloud email delivery service.
Draw on the industry’s best email deliverability team, period
We’ve got this. There’s a confidence that comes from working with SparkPost’s email pros. From former postmasters to anti-abuse experts, our team has worked in the email trenches at the world’s largest senders and ISPs alike. These experts have seen it all and know how to solve nearly every deliverability challenge.
- Our team carefully monitors email delivery and performance and proactively works to ensure maximum inbox placement for SparkPost customers.
- SparkPost’s deliverability team works with ISPs and inbox providers to resolve issues with IP address blocking and throttling, so email gets through.
- Our team is deeply knowledgeable about technical and sending best practices, from email authentication to bounce handling to reputation management and list hygiene practices.
Leverage sophisticated technology for global email delivery
Trying to manage email deliverability at ISPs around the world means getting into the weeds, fast. That’s why SparkPost designed our technology to help you focus on your business and your app development, not the arcana of global email rules.
- SparkPost’s Adaptive Email Network (AEN) compiles data from ISPs and the world’s largest senders and processors of email.
- The AEN is powered by the technology that delivers 25% of the world’s non-spam email. That’s a data footprint no one else can match.
- Our technology continuously analyzes connection parameters, bounce codes, network integrity, and ISP feedback loops to update intelligent sending rules on your behalf.
- The AEN optimizes email delivery for every ISP and market, helping our customers with fewer bounces, blocks, and delays.
Get visibility into your performance with real-time email deliverability monitoring
Whether you’re looking for your aggregate performance or the details about a specific mailing, you know the numbers don’t lie. That’s why we make it easy to monitor your deliverability performance in real time.
- Track performance via our web app analytics dashboard or API.
- Assess 35+ individual metrics to get an accurate picture of deliverability and engagement, including delivery, bounces, and blocks.
Get enhanced deliverability help for enterprises
When your enterprise depends upon email, the deliverability difference between SparkPost and also-ran providers yields hard, bottom-line benefits. That’s why you can’t afford to take shortcuts when email delivery is mission-critical to your business, so senders who choose SparkPost’s Premium and Enterprise add-on plans can rely on:
- Technical Account Managers (TAMs) and enhanced deliverability support.
- Proactive deliverability reporting, planning, and account reviews.
- Global ISP relations and mediation.
- 250ok deliverability data analysis and guidance.
Learn More about Email Deliverability
Develop your email industry expertise and master best practices with SparkPost’s email deliverability resources.
The Big Rewards of Email Deliverability
Learn how third-party data shows the deliverability difference between SparkPost and also-ran cloud service providers yields hard, bottom-line benefits.