You can invite members of your team to join your SparkPost account. Each user will have a role that defines what they have access to. There are four roles you can chose from when inviting a new user:
Admin: Full access user. Admins have all permissions available and are the only users that can manage users, security, and billing settings.
Developer: Powerful setup and development user. Developer users are able to create and edit API Keys and have access to all email related account settings.
Templates: Content and campaign management user. These users can manage Templates, AB Tests, Recipient Lists, Suppressions. They also have view only access to Domains, Subaccounts, IP Pools, and all reporting and analytics features.
Reporting: Data analytics user. They have access to all reporting features and view only access to Domains, Subaccounts, and IP Pools. Reporting users can’t edit any account or feature settings.
Adding Users To Your Account
- Click on Invite User button.
- Enter the new user’s email in the Email address input.
- Select the role you’d like the new user to have.
- Click Add User to send them the invitation.
- The new user will receive an email to join your account similar to the one below.