- Developer Hub
- SparkPost API
- Free Tools for Email Teams and Developers
- Slack Channel
- User Guides & Migrations
- Submit a Ticket
- SparkPost Academy
- Email Deliverability Resources
- Email Explained
- White Papers & Guides
- Webinars & Videos
- SparkPost vs. SendGrid
- Customers Stories
- Contact Us
The industry’s leading email platform with even easier deployment options and better customer engagement
We are excited to announce the availability of Momentum 4.2, the latest release of our flagship messaging platform. Here are a few of the new features available in Momentum 4.2:
API Enhancements for Better Customer Engagement
- The APIs have been extended to allow scheduling of mailings and easier management of recipient lists.
- The SMTP API interface allows the sender to control engagement tracking, include metadata and tags, and assign a message to a campaign report. The user can now also create, CC, BCC and archive copies of a single message while receiving tracking of each copy in the set.
Industry’s Leading Deliverability Tool Just Got Even Better
- Adaptive Delivery data is now presented in the Momentum reporting user interface (UI), allowing deliverability managers to quickly and easily drill into deliverability issues for quicker problem resolution – improving deliverability and brand reputation.
Automation of Deployment and Configuration Management
- Distribution of Momentum software now uses the Linux yum utility to manage packages. Momentum deployment configuration can also be managed with off-the-shelf management tools such Ansible and Puppet.
We have also enhanced inbound security for our receiver/carrier customers, with new anti-spam/anti-virus plugins and full IPv6 functionality.
Finally, all the features of Momentum 3.6 are now also available with this latest release, providing an easier path for customers to migrate to Momentum 4.2.
We are confident that these new capabilities will further enhance our customers email programs to drive even better customer engagement. For more information on the new release, please visit our website or contact us.SparkPost © 2018 All Rights Reserved