- Developer Hub
- SparkPost API
- Free Tools for Email Teams and Developers
- Slack Channel
- User Guides & Migrations
- Submit a Ticket
- SparkPost Academy
- Email Deliverability Resources
- Email Explained
- White Papers & Guides
- Webinars & Videos
- SparkPost vs. SendGrid
- Customers Stories
- Contact Us
We were excited to announce back in April that registration had opened for Interact 2012: Engage! – the Second Annual Message Systems User Conference. Once again, we’ll be convening at the Paradise Point Resort & Spa in San Diego, California, for four days of learning, socializing and fun.
We chose this year’s theme, Engage!, because customer engagement is the essence of what we do here at Message Systems. Our clients depend on our messaging software to help them reach out to and engage with customers in innovative ways. This year’s event will afford many opportunities for attendees to learn about engagement strategies to connect with customers more effectively than ever before.
Interact 2012 will feature three tracks and 30+ sessions covering business strategy and practices, best uses of solutions, training and technology deep dives. Just for starters, attendees can:
- Learn how to bring technology and strategy together and ensure every customer touchpoint is a branding and relationship-building opportunity.
- Meet with industry leaders to see how customer engagement is made possible with email, SMS text and other digital messaging channels.
- Gain valuable instruction in the Momentum engine and other Message Systems products to coordinate contextually relevant engagement for greater customer satisfaction.
As anyone who attended last year’s event can tell you, Interact isn’t just about technology and learning, it’s a great time too. We’ll have two nights out on the town in San Diego, one in the Gaslamp Quarter, another in Old Town. Plus, Paradise Point offers all kinds of water activities, various sports facilities and recreational activities, several pools, spa amenities and lots of private beaches for strolling or sunning.
Please join us for Interact 2012: Engage! You can register now for the event for only $500, a savings of one-third off the regular registration fee of $750. We’re looking forward to seeing you in San Diego in August!SparkPost © 2018 All Rights Reserved