- API & Integration
- SparkPost vs SendGrid
- Learn More
- Volume Pricing
Choose your sending volume and get up and running in minutes.
- Add-on Plans
Combine with any volume tier for a custom tailored plan.
- Get Started for Free
From start-up to enterprise, we deliver customer success.
Expand your service with add-on, solution and integration partners.
- User Community Slack Channel
- Help & Docs
- Deliverability Guide
- Case Studies
- Email Explained
- White Papers & Guides
- Webinars & Videos
We were fortunate enough to have our good friend and VP of SHIFT Communications, Christopher Penn attend Interact 2013. Chris brought to the conference a marketing perspective on how email, social, mobile and content can work together through an integrated strategy to boost marketing results.
On the last day of Interact 2013, he spoke on the topic of creating a concrete blueprint for content marketing programs that optimize resources for maximum impact. Here are some of the highlights from his talk:
- “We must treat everyone like the media because everyone is the media.”
- “‘Shared media’ does not exist.”
- “Sharing transforms every form of media into earned media, into PR.”
- “Media is defined not by what it is, but what we do with it.”
- “Getting found is as much about who knows you as what you’re searching for.”
- “Content and media that creates the behaviors we want also satisfies search engines.”
- “Core values tell you what kinds of media and content you cannot create.”
- “The 3L rule of great content: laugh, learn, or love it, else it’s bad content.”
- “Earned, owned, and paid extend the life of your content and hard work.”
- “Search, social, and media are converging rapidly. Plan accordingly.”
- “Focus less on stuff and more on what you want people to do with your stuff to succeed.”
An integrated marketing strategy definitely involves email – find out what’s at stake when it comes to the dollars and sense of deliverability with our Email Best Practices 101 eBook!SparkPost © 2017 All Rights Reserved