- API & Integration
- SparkPost vs SendGrid
- Learn More
- Volume Pricing
Choose your sending volume and get up and running in minutes.
- Add-on Plans
Combine with any volume tier for a custom tailored plan.
- Get Started for Free
From start-up to enterprise, we deliver customer success.
Expand your service with add-on, solution and integration partners.
- User Community Slack Channel
- Help & Docs
- Deliverability Guide
- Case Studies
- Email Explained
- White Papers & Guides
- Webinars & Videos
Weekly Email Marketing News Digest
End of the week and wasn’t it a long time coming? Time to kick back and wind down before the weekend. And we have the perfect way to do it with news to keep you entertained and in the know about what’s trending in the email world.
As the year comes to a close, marketers across all industries and verticals are starting to speculate on what’s in and what’s out in 2013. BtoB magazine speaks to our very own Carrie Scott, Director of Product & Direct Marketing, and John Pinson, Senior Content Marketing Manager, on what their predictions are for email in the new year. Here’s what on the In list in a nut shell:
• Cross-channel communication through social media with a focus on LinkedIn
• Continued emphasis on investment in email
• Control over data centers through on-premise technology solutions
• Customer engagement based on their terms
• Consolidated messaging across channels
• Communications centered around mobile
Numbers are both the bane and boon of businesses measuring their ROI on marketing efforts. Here are 5 numbers that govern whether your email sees the light of day or is relegated to the delete bin:
• Time of Day – What works in the West, might not work in the East. Target to have everyone receive an email at the same time in their time zone.
• Open Rate – Split test all elements that could impact open rate.
• Click Rate – Ensure a clear CTA or Call To Action
• Click to Open Ratio (Different from click rate!) – A low ratio could mean that your subject line is misleading & not aligned to the content people expect to get from the email
• Conversion Rate – Aim for a clear CTA to get a conversion rate of between 20-35%
Our friends in Eloqua have released 5 charts to help you optimize your email marketing efforts. Here’s one in particular that we’d like to highlight:
Email Drives more Traffic than Social – This validates our Marketing Channel and Engagement Benchmark Survey which finds that email is still the top choice of a marketing channel at 90% where social comes in at 70%. Our recommendation is to leverage the reach of both channels by having them work in tandem to generate conversations – and ultimately, conversions.
We all know how mobile, and smartphones in particular, have radically transformed the landscape of marketing and how it’s THE way to get potential customers to convert. What’s key to using it effectively is understanding the ways in which your target audience use mobiles in their daily lives and this article highlight the four key pillars to a mobile strategy.
Whether it’s exchanging love letters with a significant other, or preparing for your next top secret mission if you’re James Bond, there’s always a time when you’d like to communicate in privacy without feeling like Big Brother is watching. The Petraeus scandal and lawsuits filed citing violations of the Telephone Consumer Protection Act have both sparked off debate on privacy issues in a business world powered by electronic communications. Here’s a starter’s guide to ensuring the security of your email communications.
Find out why mobile is so important in the world of email with The New Communications Standard white paper!SparkPost © 2017 All Rights Reserved