Has email transformed or revolutionized your organization? Are you an email geek like the rest of us? We’d like to celebrate email pros on both sides of the house (marketers and developers) with the Sparky Awards!
The Sparky Awards are designed to recognize and celebrate the creativity and skill of those leveraging email to scale their business. We realize you have a choice in email service providers and platforms which is why you don’t need to be a SparkPost customer to enter (except in the two categories that make use of the SparkPost API).
And the judges are…
- Dennis Dayman, Chief Privacy and Security Officer of Return Path
- Len Shneyder, VP of Industry Relations at SparkPost
- Autumn Tyr-Salvia, Director of Standards & Best Practices of SparkPost
- Danny Tal, VP of Sales & Business Development of Ongage
- David Gray, Principle Solutions Engineer of SparkPost
The categories are:
- Best Email Campaign
- Best Subject Line
- Best Unsubscribe Page
- Best Use of SparkPost API
- Best Use of SparkPost API through a Partner or New Integration (e.g. Heroku, Ongage, Iterable, HPExstream, Zapier, etc.)
What’s in it for you besides fame and notoriety? All winners will receive a coveted Sparky Award and SparkPost t-shirt. One grand prize winner will receive the aforementioned and a ticket to our Insight Conference 2016. Airfare is not included. Click here for official terms and conditions.
Do you already have a winner in mind? Submit to win a Sparky!