The Message Systems Training Division is proud to announce a new training offering to customers: Quarterly 3-Day Momentum Training Courses.
Once a quarter, the Message Systems training staff will conduct a 3-day Momentum training course at one of our offices throughout the world.
The first of these offerings is scheduled for Columbia on April 1-3, 2014.
The topics covered will include the following:
- Deliverability Best Practices
- Adaptive Delivery® Basic Overview
- Momentum for Sending Overview
- Getting Started: Installation, Starting Services and Basic Configuration
- Momentum: Sending Messages
- Hands-on Message Systems Adaptive Delivery
- Momentum Configuration Management
- DKIM, FBL’s, and Seedlists
- Logging with Momentum
- Momentum Bounce Handling
- Failover: Clustering
- Momentum Policy
- Web Based User Interface
- Lua Introduction, Fundamental API’s, and Policy Scripting
Attendees include professionals from different organizations and industries, each with their own unique sending issues. Gain insight into the challenges and solutions faced by other businesses or network and learn from industry peers. If you’d like to register for the training course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can’t wait for training to start? Here’s something to keep your occupied in the meantime. Check out our white paper on adding Momentum to your business, Overcoming the Challenges of High Volume Sending.