We closed out 2015 with a burst of new features to meet the functional needs of SparkPost users.
Happy new year from the SparkPost product team!
One of the real highlights of 2015 for me was the time I got to spend talking with our customers. Getting to know our users is something that I personally really enjoy. It’s incredibly motivating (and humbling) to learn more about how you use SparkPost and its features in your business and the ideas you have for making the most of our cloud email infrastructure. It’s also a great opportunity to get feedback on how specific features of our service work for you.
That feedback is something that really helps drive how we prioritize new features, functional enhancements, and other aspects of our product development. I heard you, and our team worked hard to close out 2015 with a burst of new features that reflect the sorts of use cases and functional needs that SparkPost users shared with me.
The start of a new year is a perfect time to share some of these recent feature enhancements to the SparkPost service with you. (And I’ve included links to our support documentation if you’d like to see more detail.)
- A new Express $9.95/month pricing plan that makes it really easy to get started
- Manage inbound domains via the API
- Add additional users to your account
- View and search for message events in the web app
- Verify sending domains using [email protected] and [email protected] addresses
- Enable multiple custom tracking domains via the web app or API
- Remove unused sending domains from your account via the web app or API
- Relay inbound email via webhooks
- Support for OAuth2 and Basic Authentication when setting up a webhook
- Search the raw events generated by SparkPost via our new Message Events API or our web app
- Schedule transmissions for for a future date and time
- Restrict use of a particular API key to specific IP address(es)
- Improved support for BCC/CC functionality
- Optional two-factor authentication to enhance account security
- Added new Suppression List API
There’s a lot of goodness on this list, and we have even more coming your way. One of the things that’s great about developing SparkPost in the cloud is our ability to continuously roll out new enhancements. You can always keep tabs on our development work as it happens by checking out the SparkPost change log and by following us on Twitter @SparkPost.
One thing that will remain constant in 2016 is that I’m always eager to talk with customers like you about what you need to make the most of SparkPost. I really do want to hear from you! So, when you receive that email asking to chat with us about your product needs, believe me when I say we take the privilege of your time seriously and really listen. (And, I promise we’re pretty nice people and a comfortable group to talk with, too! 😊)
I’m continually wowed by all the innovative ways our customers have put SparkPost to use in their businesses. Here’s to a fantastic 2016—I can’t wait to see what you do next!